This ARphabet Tour idea seems to be rushed! Why?
- I want to make/produce/write AR content as soon as possible. The 100 day tour is crucial for research and development. The time to make AR content is now. Facebook and Apple are two of many major companies releasing AR smartglasses within the next 48 months. Those AR glasses will need content and experienced content makers.
- Unexpectedly, I was invited to be a part of ARIA at MIT, on January 14. Also unexpectedly, last December, I was invited to pitch to Venture Capitalists at TechCrunch Shenzhen. I had originally planned to finish another book, Alphabet Spikes at this time, then create a business plan for the AR startup. However, TechCrunch and ARIA are fantastic and humbling opportunities. I must build upon them. Now.
- I have been in Asia for a while and it has been good. But, I have missed my family and friends greatly. (Yes, this is really reason #1.)
4. I am now very familiar with Asia’s relationship with AR. I am aware of the medical and industrial uses of AR in America. As for AR and entertainment, I want to learn more about the consumer environment for my Pixar-like ideas (AR-centric original characters, stories and software), as well as build a network for them.
The same research and data is necessary for making a unicorn from a different idea.
5. 2019's fast.
6. Digital nomadism: again. Movement means flexibility, constantly meeting new people, checking the reality of existing and planned IT services (including 5G); and efficient scheduling. Results: all kinds of awareness, support networks and realistic plans.
8. Bubiko says so!