Bubiko says thanks for stopping by!
You are very welcome to share the IPOH Photograph Exhibition by Bubiko Foodtour. It is a free download on Google Play and the APP Store.
To start the exhibition, you need a marker, or target, for your phone or tablet. Here is how to make one:
1. Get a white piece of paper the size of a dollar bill.
2. Use a crayon or marker to write IPOH in the middle. USE CAPITAL LETTERS.
3. Put the paper anywhere where there is good light.
4. Point your phone or tablet at IPOH.
5. Relax and enjoy the 30 minute ambient exhibition. Each image lasts about one minute.
6. You could also create IPOH with your computer, using A4 paper and the Arial font, bold at 60 points. Other fonts and sizes may also work, but you'll have to test.
Send us your photos of BARPE and we will be happy to share them!