Bubiko's schedule has been changing very rapidly in the past few days. Here is the latest:
Austin Startup Week: September 22-25 attendee
London: presentations date to be determined
Berlin: presentations date to be determined
Munich: presentation at Open Augmented Reality Cloud Symposium Oct 16
Munich: attending AWE October 17/18
Turin attending View October 21-24
Paris: presenting at PARIS October 25
MIT Attending ARIA, where I presented this year
Singapore: Biennale November 22, 2019, through March 22, 2020
Shenzhen: March 28/29 attending AWE China
Tokyo: April Tama Art University
Ashiya, Japan: April date to be determined
Stephen Black is a writer, a visual artist and marching along the path of Spoken Word.
This post is exploratory.
Stephen Black and Bubiko Foodtour are now looking for opportunities to make presentations, or do collaborations with musicians, artists, writers or AR practitioners in these cities.
(BLAM is also a reference to SLAM: Simultaneous Localization And Mapping, a process associated with AR.)
Stephen Black has given presentations at Sasin School of Business, MIT Media Lab, Hong Kong PolyU, TechCrunch Shenzhen and the Collider at Alitimetrik (Detroit). This post is about his projects and this post is about Bubiko's.
What we hope to do, are open to:
- Find AR collaborators. Do you have an AR software that could use a cute little chef? (Bubiko has been in Facebook Spark and Facebook Camera projects, as well as an AR game demo made by Dominique Wu from Hummingbirdsday Studios. Two projects using Artive are here and here.
2. Consultations regarding AR, or projects needing a producer.
3. Meeting with galleries regarding an AR exhibition. Stephen Black curated SPOKEN with pioneering AR artist Eugene Soh.
4. Meetups/ presentations about AR and its relationship with bicycles, Autonomous Vehicles, traffic and more. This presentation has been updated:
5. Readings: topics include Bali, Obama, Furikake, Singapore, Art and more. Fact-based poetic fiction...
6. Would be happy to chat with publishers about writing projects, cross-promotion, printing and distribution.
7. Publicity: any contacts with podcasters, bloggers ,newspapers, magazines etc. greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Stephen Black and Bubiko Foodtour