The ARphabet Tour has three platforms: AR, writing and food. These platforms are separate, yet linked. In regards to press releases, for example, one platform is dominant, but the other two are also given visibility. The result is exposure to three different demographics at once.
Although the active timeline lasts until April, 2019, there will be continued online activity for long afterwards.
- Brands will be exposed to the large, and continually growing, number of people interested in AR. In addition to a large tech-savvy community, AR is attracting much interest due to announcements and plans by companies such as Facebook and Apple
- Exposure from the writing community, as well as those organizations interested in the topics in Stephen Black's books. Topics include Asia, Bali, art, entrepreneurship, traveling and other lifestyle/cultural topics.
- The platform of The Mango Sticky Rice Experience attracts those interested in food, nutrition, cooking, and culinary cultural experiences: foodies.
- Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels, with paid advertising planned for Facebook.
- Targeted personal messages to podcasters, bloggers and social media influencers
- A physical presence at ARIA @MIT, SXSW(Austin) and the Game Developers Conference (San Francisco)
- The Alphabet Tour is about creating mutually supportive networks. If your product or service requires a hands-on demo, or is best explained in person, this is a great opportunity.
- I will do my best to promote all associated with the Alphabet Tour.