Email sign up
- Cinematography 8.0: VR (best of blog posts, 2016)part 1 on
- Riffs on Vive/AsiaVR’s VR Development Bootcamp at DigiPen (part 2) on
- Stephen Black: VR startup in Singapore. Why? on
- Virtual Reality for Artists Workshop/Michael Naimark/Objectifs on
- Bubiko Foodtour: AR superstar, chef and… photography guru? on
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
SPOKEN is not a typical exhibition. Since it began, it has evolved and new layers have been added. And so it is with the SPOKEN Handbook. This document will continually change until the 14th of February, 2015, the last day SPOKEN is online. Inside the SPOKEN Handbook are the text contributions from the writers as well as information about the artworks and all involved with this project. As I write this, on September 14, there are a few surprises being planned and perhaps there will be new pieces of writing submitted. More music! More films! Due to technical reasons, however, the number of artworks will remain fixed. But many things can happen between now and February 14th... Stephen Black This link takes you to an overview of SPOKEN.