July 2, 2017. The I Love Penang Carnival, held in Central Park, Bandar Utama near Kuala Lumpur... Besides sampling food, the excursion was a way of uniting three projects of mine. First, Bubiko Foodtour tests were conducted for AR models and photos taken for her blog and Instagram accounts. Secondly, I created images with an iPhone, continuing a lifelong interest in conceptual fine art photography. Finally, the total experience will be the basis for a story or essay in Touching JB, my latest book project.
Email sign up
- Cinematography 8.0: VR (best of blog posts, 2016)part 1 on
- Riffs on Vive/AsiaVR’s VR Development Bootcamp at DigiPen (part 2) on
- Stephen Black: VR startup in Singapore. Why? on
- Virtual Reality for Artists Workshop/Michael Naimark/Objectifs on
- Bubiko Foodtour: AR superstar, chef and… photography guru? on
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets