A LIST OF OTHER OPEN SOURCE/DIY 3D Projects and more HERE.
Aenaes Solis has modified the Aegis Face Shield for a slot design and improved comfort/extended wear.
Aenaes uses two printers:
- Flashforge Creator Pro, its 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- the Creality CR10v2 is 300*300*400mm
- To achieve around 45-1 hr minutes print time on very good quality I Calibrations: 0.3 Layer Height, 0.8 Extrusion Width / Line Width (very important! 50% savings in print time), on a 0.4 Nozzle.
- The extrusion multiplier for the top/bottom layers should be tweaked to around 130 percent, which assures good seal of the hood.
- A 1KG roll of filament should produce around 34 Face Shields.
- It uses a a bit more filament than the original design. (The Aegis 1 is better optimized for fast printing.)
- It has a non-commercial license, so please use this only for donations and humanitarian works.
- It has 3 mounting systems, which can be adopted for other designs.If you do this, please leave a comment below or contact Aenaes directly.
You might also want to check the Mask/Shield Hook also:
- NOW TESTING (April 16 10:06PM)
- scaled down version 1 (96%) to fit my 200x200 bed